You’ll be responsible for creating plans and activities to support its development, stimulating new interest and generating leads, developing proposals for potential clients and converting opportunities into business.
A typical day may see you pitching for new business, defining revenue and profit targets, talking to the US PRINT® team about our performance and plans, reviewing the impact of PRINT® with an existing client and delivering elements of the marketing plan. It’s a rich and varied role.
You’ll also work closely with our PRINT® Consultant to ensure an excellent client experience and to identify new ways in which PRINT® can be used eg. product extensions, as well as with our Office Manager regarding the administrative aspects of managing client accounts, leads and PRINT® projects.
Does the following description sound like you?
- I’ve worked in a business development environment, with a proven track record of developing client relationships, pitching, winning and growing business.
- I’ve got excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with an ability to communicate adeptly at all levels within an organisation.
- I’m highly organised and conscientious in managing client accounts and projects, with an eye for detail and ensuring they deliver on time and to budget.
- I’m collaborative and constantly striving to achieve the highest standards.
- I love working in a fast-paced environment and using my initiative to solve problems.
- I’m a logical thinker with a pragmatic approach to getting things done and I don’t mind rolling my sleeves up.
If this really sounds like you and you’d like to work somewhere where you can thrive, grow and achieve, we’d love to talk. Please don’t try and pull the wool over our eyes – it wastes everyone’s time. We absolutely do need you to have experience in business development and won’t take your application further unless you have.
The package is negotiable, and will include benefits including healthcare and life cover.
Send your CV to email@example.com with a personal statement that gives us a good sense of what makes you, you. And why you think you could be the person we’re looking for.